Howard Valley Baptist Church

Originally  known  as  the  Bunham  Baptist  Church,  and  later  re- named  Howard  Valley  Baptist  Church,  the  church,  a  Greek  revival   structure,  was  completed  in  1843.  It  was  long  a  fixture  of  worship   for   many   residents   of   Hampton   and   its   surrounding   communities.   Well   into   the   twentieth   century   regular   services   were   held   at   the   church   on   Windham   Road.   This   peaceful   structure,   on   the   banks   of   the   Little   River,   takes   one   back   to   simpler   times.   The   services   are  now  limited  to  once  a  year  events.   

Copyright 2017 -  The Cornerstone Baptist Church